Thursday, March 24, 2016

As The Deer
As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after you
You alone are my heart's desire 
And I long to worship Thee

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship you


You're my friend and You are mybrother
Even though You are a king
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything  

I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye 


Power Of The Cross
As I walked upon the barren cross 
On which the king of kings had died 
All that was heard was just his cry 
Blood stains left behind 

As I take up my cross in my daily walk 
It has its share of splinters too 
but nothing else can be compared 
To his love for me and you 

It's the power of the cross 
the beauty of it all 
Never cease to amaze 
The wonder of his love 
How my Saviour my Lord Jesus 
Came down to earth to redeem us all 

It's the power of the cross 
the beauty of it all 
tender loving grace 
the wonder of his love 
Lord of all creation 
The Risen Lamb of God 
Has been exchanged that we might live


In Whom I Can Trust
You are the Lord In whom I can trust
You are the Rock I can stand upon
Every step of the way You take my hand and say
You’ll always be here  right   beside me
When I call on You I know You’ll come to me

You are my Lord In whom I can trust
You are my fortress You’re my deliverer
My shield, my strength
For all of my days my hope is in you Jesus
You loved me with your life The Rock of my salvation
In whom I can trust


I Will Follow After You
I will follow after you as long as my soul lives
I will lift up my hands unto thy name O Lord
My mouth shall praise You because You have been my help
In the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice my Lord
Your loving kindness overwhelms my soul O Lord
And I will bless You I will love You all my life

I will mediate on You in the darkest nights
Seek your face oh my Lord
In the morning light
My soul longs for You in a dry and thirsty land
In Your holy sanctuary will I behold Your face
Your loving right hand guides and         
covers all my ways
And I will love You for You love me all my life

So let me give You glory
Pour my life upon Your feet
For Your grace and mercy
Is more than enough
More than enough


No comments:

Post a Comment